- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 200g corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 400g tin of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- pinch of salt
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ bunch of coriander, leaves picked
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 wholegrain tortillas
- 100g reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- Heat oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat. Cook capsicum for 2-3 minutes or until tender and lightly charred. Add corn kernels and black beans and cook for 1-2 minutes or until warmed. Stir through paprika. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Combine avocado, coriander leaves and lime juice in a small bowl. Toss to coat.
- Warm tortillas in a microwave or oven if desired. Place on serving plates and spread cream cheese down the middle. Top with capsicum mixture and avocado before wrapping up.
Saturated Fat (g)6.0
Dietary Fibre (g)14.3