- 1 large cauliflower
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 cobs corn, removed from cob
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tbs soy sauce, reduced salt
- Cut cauliflower into medium chunks and remove core. Working in batches process cauliflower until it resembles smallish rice grains.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a wok and pour in egg. Cook until set. Remove from heat and thinly slice.
- Heat remaining oil and saute garlic, carrot and corn for a few minutes until vegetables are just tender. Add shallots, mushrooms, peas and cauliflower. Stir fry until vegetables are tender.
- Add soy sauce and heat through.
- Cauliflower can be grated with a cheese grater if you do not have a food processor.
- Vary vegetables that are in season and which your family prefers for this recipe.
Saturated Fat (g)2.2
Dietary Fibre (g)14