- 2 gold-strength gelatine leaves
- 200mL So Good Almond Coconut Unsweetened milk
- 100mL reduced-fat coconut cream
- 2 tbs caster sugar, plus 3 tbs extra
- 2 oranges, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 mandarins, peeled and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tbs plain flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs olive oil
- To make the panna cotta, grease four small moulds with cooking oil spray. Place gelatin in a small bowl of cold water. Combine milk, coconut cream and two tbs sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Warm until sugar dissolves. Squeeze excess water from gelatin, then add to the saucepan. Whisk until dissolved. Divide mixture between greased moulds. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight until set.
- Meanwhile, combine orange, mandarin, two tbs caster sugar and ¼ cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes or until thick and jammy.
- Combine almonds, flour, remaining one tbs sugar, cinnamon and oil in a small bowl. Rub together with clean hands. Heat a large frypan over medium heat. Add crumble and cook for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant and golden. Return to bowl and allow to cool.
- Turn panna cotta out into serving bowls. Spoon small dots of citrus jam around the edges and top with almond crumble.
Saturated Fat (g)6.0
Dietary Fibre (g)4.0