- 2 cups low fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tbs honey
- 4 Weet-Bix, crushed
- ½ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Combine yoghurt and honey in a medium bowl.
- Divide yoghurt between four serving glasses or bowls.
- Top with crushed Weet-Bix and almonds. Sprinkle over raspberries and blueberries to serve.
- Wholegrain cereals such as muesli or rolled oats are perfect for this recipe.
- This recipe also works well with sliced stone fruits such as peaches or apricots instead of berries.
Saturated Fat (g)0.9
Dietary Fibre (g)5.5